22.1.13

Hii~ it's been a while n_n I've been super busy with a lot of things, like moving and preparing for my au pair adventure *o* I thought it would be easy to find a family but it takes so~ much time. I've made a profile at aupair-world (because it's free) and it clearly states that I speak Dutch and English and that I want to go to the United Kingdom, preferably Scotland. Yet I get messages from people all over the world in languages I can't even understand! Meanwhile I haven't even said a proper goodbye to most of my friends TT-TT And my parents keep nagging me that I have to find a job here =_= My parents love nagging.. Oh, and this is why I want to go to Scotland:


Because it's beautiful and I'm in love with it and it's in Europe.

3 comments:

  1. Just out of curiosity I checked the au pair thingy too, but I only have my mind on Asia :'] i've been thinking about going to Japan en het liefst I want to go this or next year n_n I figured I might not do school next year anyways, so that's why. But I'll see how things shall work out. I want to ask more ppl, cuz I'm not going to Japan myself 8)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you mean you're thinking of going to Japan as au pair? o_o Why are you not in school next year? After this I want to au pair in Japan but I think people there don't really take au pair.. When I was looking for a family in Europe I only saw 1 profile of a family in Japan and they were foreigners so.. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, not necessarily as an au pair, but I can't shake the feeling I just want to go go go! I blame this feeling on someone in my school, cuz we started talking about school life and travelling and we both don't mind if we get crappy jobs, as long as they're in Japan/Korea Or J/K related. Or well.. for me it's just Japan :3

      I'm 99% sure I won't do school next year, because there's a very big chance dat ik niet al mijn vakken haal, so I can only pass for some vakken. Which means I cannot start hbo right away anyway. And then someone attended me I'm almost 21 by then, so I might as well make +21 test if I actually really do want to go to uni or w/e (but I have little interest in studying..). Ahh.. I'm still in the process of finding out what I want (in life) x_X Sorry for the long comment!

      Delete