2.1.13

Hello everyone, I'm happy to welcome you to the...

My Personal Opinion Awards of 2012

I meant to post this earlier (like two weeks ago) but whatever.

*

Song of the year: Chaser 


*

Album of the year: Butterfly

It's still difficult to find L'Arc PVs on youtube. One day I'm going to upload them all HQ on my own channel...

*

Rookies of the year: A Pink


*

Sub-unit of the year: Orange Caramel


*

Collaboration of the year: NS Yoon-G & Jay Park


*

Most underrated: Wonder Girls


*

Biggest disappointment of the year: Big Bang

Especially G-Dragon :(

*

Concert of the year: Super Show 4

*

Movie of the year: the Hobbit




*

Anime of the year: nothing......

*

Actor of the year: Richard Madden

I had a hard time choosing between Alfie and Richard so this scene has both of them.

*

Actress of the year: Carice van Houten


*


Share your opinion in the comments or make your own awards post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment