27.1.13

Places I want to visit before I die or go mad or something like that
(order matters)

- Japan
- New Zealand
- Scotland
- South Korea
- Taiwan
- Moscow
- Iceland
- Scandinavia
- Orlando (Harry Potter theme park!)
- China
- Indonesia
- Rome
- Rest of the world
- the Netherlands (seriously, there is still a lot I want to see here, stuff that most people my age would find boring e.g. Keukenhof ) ^o^

Either I have to start making money soon or I'm going to work as an au pair for the next 10 years.



Sheep are so cute~ *o* another reason to visit Scotland!

5 comments:

  1. Okay weird, I wanted to comment to a different post, but it said error :s Anyway, yay im finally on blogspot and I think I just followed you n_n Why do you want to visit New Z?

    The beginning of the mv is cute~ (the rest is cute too~) I expected it to be a slow song :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I hate the new blog layouts (I know it's not that new but). I can't handle it. I mean I can't get the comment section right no matter what I try :(

    Anyway..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBlRbrB_Gnc
    Because of the scenery 8)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I'd get a notice whenever you replied :'[ I think every country has beautiful scenery (yes! even dutchland!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually you will get a notice of it if you subscribe by email but I think you'd have to do for every post but it doesn't take much time.. I remember doing that with your post but I usually forget about it XD

      Delete
    2. I had no idea this option existed! I'm nau going by every page I think I had commented on XD Btw, I noticed you have a 'reply' function nau, yaaay <3

      Delete