27.12.12



So~ it's Christmas! Actually not anymore because it's the middle of the night now so second christmas day was 'yesterday'. I love this holiday and it might even be my favourite HOWEVER, this year was super boring. When I was little we did the same every year: first christmas day we visited my grandparents in Middenmeer, my grandmother in Medemblik and went to church (yes I loved that). On second christmas day we did something with the whole family as well, like going out for dinner or to the cinema (it was special because my parents never go to the cinema). When I got older we did much the same except we started to skip church. This year it was like this: first christmas day we went to visit my grandparents in Middenmeer and we stayed there for over 9 hours. I spent most of my time trying to avoid awkward conversations with my aunt and feeling sorry for the kids because they were so bored and they didn't even get a nice gift from Santa. Second christmas day we did nothing at all.



Merii belated Kurisumasu~~

6 comments:

  1. Tasja: Who's that girl in the vid? How did you find something like that? xD
    By the way, we had a great party on Christmas eve! Mwuhaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Kyary! Obviously XD (you can read it in the tags) and she's a singer and fashion icon. And even though you didn't ask about this, the boy in the picture is our cute RYEOWOOKIE~~ :D

      Delete
  2. Yes yes, I'm finally taking a bit o'time to check your bloggie! So don't feel creeped out I'm checking your old posts. I dislike xmas! I dislike every big event, cuz I have to keep on my toes to avoid family (I don't like meeting up or w/e). Also, have you deleted some of your older posts on nocturnal kokoro? I kept getting this meesgae: Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do you get that message? :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. About the old message thing? Well, when I go to my blogger homepage, I go check my the list of ppl I follow and when I click you it just shows ALL of your posts, but apparently also ones you've apparently deleted. When I click the link to said post, it says it doesn't exist.. But don't worry, all traces of the posts are gone, just the title is still known~

      Delete
    2. I re-read my comment and I see so many... mistakes XD I'm sleepy okay!

      Delete