6.12.12


Hello~ gurlies

This is my new blog! I like the name just as much as masqueradehime n_n

I'm still working on the layout... A friend of my dad retrieved old data from my broken laptop, and looking at my old files made me realize I used to be a lot better at graphic design =_=


These days I'm staying indoors and spend my time watching Doctor Who and Ayashi no Ceres. I've watched Ayashi no Ceres before but it's so long ago I hardly remember anything. And I didn't finish it at that time, I stopped watching when everything was really sad ;-; I don't remember why I stopped though. When I watched the first episode yesterday I started crying as soon as the opening song started. I wish Aya and Aki both find happiness~



2 comments:

  1. Why is the op so sad? The op should be the ed and the ed the op =w=; I like them both~

    The way you start your posts reminds me a bit of katharine, haha~ Hello gurls~
    MAN I make a lot of typos today D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized that because of the sjabloon I'm using, I can't reply to your comment, and I can't see I have comments unless I go to the post o_O But I'm afraid that if I change the sjabloon it will ruin my codes D:
    the op is very sad but it suits this anime.. The beginning is very cheerful but I knew that in a minute or two everything would go wrong so that's why it made me even more sad XD

    ReplyDelete